From:
Wade Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2018 14:10:21 +0000
Dear colleagues,

For an upcoming temporary exhibition, we would like to use an extensive collection of video oral histories to create a video wall. We are looking for recommendations for people or firms that can handle the video editing, installation design, fabrication, and installation. We recognize that this may be more than one person or firm. We are located about 90 miles northwest of NYC. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Wade

—

Wade Lawrence | Museum Director and Senior Curator, The Museum at Bethel Woods, Bethel Woods Center for the Arts