From:
Angela Kipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2018 11:13:03 +0200
JuliAnn,

if you haven't already, I highly recommend the e-book by Anne Young:
"Rights & Reproductions: The Handbook"
https://aam-us.org/ProductCatalog/Product?ID=5186

It deals with all the nuts and bolts of U.S. copyright in museums and
similar institutions and the price is really fair.

Anne also teaches a course about it in June for MuseumStudy.com:
http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-list/rights-reproductions-guidelines-and-best-practices/
(Disclaimer: I also teach for this institution and know Anne for quite
a while - she's really a walking, living book for all things copyright)

Best wishes,
Angela

Angela Kipp
Collection Manager
TECHNOSEUM, Mannheim, Germany
www.technoseum.de

Join the Registrar Trek at http://world.museumsprojekte.de/
Follow us on Twitter @RegistrarTrek

This is a personal opinion, my institution can't be held responsible
for anything I write