Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:35:16 -0600
Hi Diane,  we have run into that a lot but I leave it to the
responsibility of the owner.  We have enough going on to not have to
police that and in my opinion, folks should know better than to bring a
dog if they plan to visit a museum:(.

I'm a dog owner so I'm sympathetic but only to a point.  If the dog is
in a completely enclosed car with no a/c or air then I would call the
animal control in my city.

Karla