Date:
Mon, 31 May 2021 11:25:02 -0400
Hi Everyone

My questionnaire is intended for past users of RE: ORG.

My survey questionnaire forms part of my dissertation research into storage assessment tools and the possible uses of RE: ORG. I am currently studying for a masters in Preventive Conservation at Northumbria University under the guidance of Professor Jean Brown.
My survey consists of thirteen multiple choice questions and should take no longer than three minutes to answer.
All responses will be kept on a secure server, anonymized, and destroyed within six months.
I look forward to seeing your responses, and I thank you for your time.

Best wishes
Gaye :)
If you have any queries, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Please click on the link or paste it into the search to complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DYYDWL3