From:
Gregory Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:00:06 +0000
Hi Ashley,

Unless your museum took the photographs, or was granted copyright in a deed of gift (or similar document), you don't own the copyright.  If you do own the copyright, putting your name on it won't stop someone from photoshopping it out.  When you post to the internet, use a lower resolution .jpg file.  If you put a copyright notice on an image that you don't actually own the copyright to, you could be guilty of copyfraud.

Greg

Gregory A. Jackson, CA

Bryn Athyn Historic District Archives

Glencairn Museum