From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:39:51 -0500
Hello All,

The historic home I work for is talking to a local landlord who is
interested in letting us use one of his buildings to take our office
and storage out of the house, and have a presence in a more populated
area of our town.

Neither of us has gone through something like this, where the landlord
either rents the building as a donation or for a very low fee, so
we're floundering at some of the details. Does anyone have experience
with this? A template of what each party has been responsible for?

I'd love to hear some feedback from those of you who have done
something similar.

Thanks,

Sammy Kay

Samantha Kay Smith