From:
Sean Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2018 14:28:04 -0400
Sarah,

One additional thing to consider is that if your museum is owned by the county or on county property, performers may need liability insurance, with the county government named as additional insured. Check with your county to be certain, but it’s often required where I am and the county can probably provide official wording and details to pass along to any performers. Some performers object to this, but there are low-cost event policies available for just these purposes, usually well under $100 for a day-long event.

Best,
Sean Blinn