From:
Shannon Lindridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 10:58:57 -0500
We use PastPerfect for all our collection needs and, much to my irritation, the program does not have digital forms for loans, DOG, etc. Therefore, I am in the process of creating a digital loan form through JotForms and I am wondering if anyone else has created and using digital collection forms and e-signatures?  Questions I have are as follows:

1.) Do you include the "conditions of the loan" as part of the form, or do you have a checkbox with a link to "terms and conditions" which must be clicked on and the box checked in order for the person to submit the form?

2.) Do you add any text to inform the signer of the loan that their e-signature is legally binding?

3.) I am guessing this next question is a yes, but want to confirm. On a standard paper form, the lender signs and dates the form and then I do once I know the lender does not object to any of the conditions of the loan. On a digital form, would I still maintain the same procedure?  In other words, do I still need to sign the form?

I would appreciate any other tips as well. I am diving into e-forms b/c I am dealing with an international show and thought it would be easier. :D

Shannon Lindridge
Collections Director
Roberson Museum and Science Center
Binghamton, NY