From:
Barbara Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 00:20:04 +0000
Hi Marie,

I have had terrible luck with the Northern State Conservation Center as well. I took an expensive course in 2015 (over $400) and never received my final grade or certificate of completion. I wrote several times to inquire and was consistently told by the only person considerate enough to write me back, Peggy Schaller, that my instructor, Helen was still working on grading the final project (two and half years later...really?!)  Anyway her email is [log in to unmask] in case she can help.  The other email I have is for Eli White ([log in to unmask]).

My best,

Barbara Hanson Forsyth, Senior Manager of Collections and Registration

Mingei International Museum

Balboa Park 1439 El Prado

San Diego CA 92101

www.mingei.org

On view through February 18, ART OF THE AMERICAS – Pre-Columbian Art from Mingei’s Permanent Collection is part of Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA’s exploration of Latin American and Latino art. The exhibition includes over 140 objects – from ceremonial figures to fragments of rare textiles – used by people from ancient cultures of Mexico, Central and South America.