From:
"Cannizzo, Anna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:30:16 -0500
Thank-you everyone for providing resources and weighing in.  I have received many inquiries and passed them along to the donor who is working to find her collection an appropriate home where these works can be appreciated and cared for.   Kim, you are correct and I appreciated your response.  The donor has been in contact with all kinds of interested parties including tribal organizations.

Best,

Anna

Anna C. Cannizzo

Durow Curator of Collections and Decorative Arts

Oshkosh Public Museum

920.236.5765

Follow us: Web | Facebook | Twitter