From:
"Jordan, Josh, PRK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 14:12:11 +0000
This is helpful.  Thank you.

Josh Jordan

Collection Manager

Johnson County Museum

8788 Metcalf Avenue

Overland Park, KS  66212

Direct 913-715-2554  Office 913-826-2787 (ARTS)  TDD 800-766-3777

www.jocogov.org/museum   |  @jocomuseum    | F/jocomuseum