ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patricia Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 18:34:05 GMT
The Internationcal Committee of Museums of Archaeology and History
(ICMAH) is compiling a listing of _in situ_ archaeological museums:
while some countries are well-represented (e.g. France, India,
England) many others (e.g. Italy, the United States) are not.
Please contact me by email if you would like to contribute.

We are also looking for bibliographical references (especially,
but not exclusively in languages other than French and English)
to the museology of site museums.

--
Patricia Reynolds
Board member, ICMAH