ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mikkel Scharff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:39:45 +0000
I - too - just received Cary's notification of the site and went to check it
out. I can report of no delay problems when connecting to the site.

By the way it seems quite impressive.

Mikkel Scharff
The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
School of Conservation
Esplanaden 34
DK-1263 Copenhagen K
Denmark
Tel (+45) 33 74 47 00, Fax (+45) 33 74 47 77