ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Abungu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:28:16 +0000
Dear All

Some scam bug of a human being hacked my email last night claiming am in London stranded. I just want to confirm that am in sunny Florida where I have been very busy teaching as a visiting professor of applied anthropology and so do not bother sending any money to anybody should you get this kind of a message. More so England is a place I know well and with relatives there and a small bank account, I should be OK if that was the case, at least for now.

Like the president, I am looking forward to seeing all of you family members of ICOM in Rio.

My Best Regards

George Abungu