ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Doty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:50:17 -0500
And now, let's try defining something easy - "blue".

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/16/03 09:22AM >>>
In light of the current discussion. I submit this definition of "museum"
for content consideration:

  Means a public or private nonprofit institution which is organized on a
permanent basis essentially for educational or esthetic purposes and which,
using a professional staff, owns or uses tangible objects, whether animate
or inanimate; cares for these objects; and exhibits them to the public on a
regular basis either free or at a nominal charge.

www.myflorida.com/myflorida/business/learn/buypurchasersfedsurpsurpdefs.html

  Regards,

  Mr. Nicola Giacomo A. G. Linza