ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:49:59 +0100
In message <F1CFF4FC001F412AA6D8FFEA324A4BB8@icomrr> on Tue, 9 Aug 2005,
C. BONOMI <[log in to unmask]> wrote

I replied directly to Carla when the new ICOM Web site was first
announced, but as Patrick has opened the discussion to the ICOM-L list I
thought it would be worth copying my comments here, as a contribution to
further discussion. Some of the points may have been fixed since I wrote
- I have not re-checked them all.  I hope that this is not "boring
ICOM-L with lots of technical details" but I think that it is important
that people should be aware of these issues:

--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants              Tel: +44 (0)20 8372 0092