ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
MA Philippopoulou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:52:42 +0300
Dear Katerina Tlachova,

Please, accept my deepest sympathy for the disaster that hit your
country and its people. I would like also to express my congratulations
to all our Czech colleagues. From your thorough report it’s obvious that
all of you reacted quickly and responsibly, evacuating in time movable
collection items, thus limiting the extent of destruction.

My best wishes for quick rehabilitation

Ersi Philippopoulou

ex-chair of ICAMT