ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cameron Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:21:20 -0500
Dear Katerina,
Thank you for reminding us of the effects of these recent floods.  Unfortunatly very quickly the media turns its spotlight away from these situations, making it much harder for those caught up in the flooding to recover.

Previously before starting my non profit I was lucky to work with the world monuments fund on the restoration of the Brancusi Sculptural Complex.  I will forward your message to the contacts I have there and to see if they can help. If you don't know of the group you can check out there great work at www.worldmonuments.org
If there is need for temporary housing for people our group maybe able to help with that.

Cheers
Cameron Sinclair

--
Cameron Sinclair - Founder/Executive Director
Architecture for Humanity