ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
gwbarbados <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:20:33 -0400
I write from the island of Barbados, which you all know well now, thanks to
the illustrious progress of our Barbados Museum Director and former local
ICOM President, Ms.Allissandra Cummins.  We have heard the news of the
Conference, but I would like to second Yani Herreman's suggestion for
delegates to write shorts reports or impressions of various events to send
out to the entire membership.  For those of us in smaller museums and
countries who are not able to attend the Conferences, it would be a way to
keep us more connected and communicate the flavour of the events, both
formal and informal.  Thank, Yani, for the suggestion.

Penelope Hynam,
Secretary, Barbados Committe of ICOM
Penelope Hynam,
Project Director,