ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:34:58 +0100
To Alissandra Cummins
ICOM President
International Council of Museums

Dear Alissandra and colleagues,

The members of ICOM Serbia and Montenegro wish to express their deepest
sympathy for all people who suffered in the disaster in South East Asia and
express their concern about the cultural heritage threatened there.We are
willing and prepared to offer all our expertise to our colleagues in the
tsunami stricken countries within any coordinated activity ICOM may plan.

Mila Popovic Zivancevic
Chairperson ICOM Serbia and Montenegro