ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Corazon S Alvina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:30:47 +0800
Dear Colleagues,

We in the Philippines recently also suffered disasters of the natural
sort. As you might have read, we had floods and landslides, both of
which caused deaths, displacement and despair.

In the wake of this, and the more recent events in South Asia,
colleagues here have consoled one another with one message, that of
hope, but a hope that is accompanied with pro-action in whatever
capacities, modest or more than, that each one of us possesses.

Corazon S Alvina
Philippines