ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roland Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:19:02 +0000
Well, one of the 840 ought to respond to Cary's efforts!

I joined after the ICOM-CECA conference in Vienna, at which I presented a
paper on 'Opportunities for museum education through digital networks' - a
paper in similar vein focusing on science museums specifically is available
at:
http://www.rmplc.co.uk/eduweb/sites/jackson/paper.htm

I am therefore interested in possible ICOM activity/discussion in this
area, and also simply in general announcements.

Roland

Dr Roland Jackson, Head of Education and Programmes
Science Museum, London SW7 2DD, UK
http://www.nmsi.ac.uk/education/education.html (Museum)
http://www.rmplc.co.uk/eduweb/sites/jackson/roland.htm (Professional contacts)
Tel:   44 171 938 9760 (Fax: 8250)