ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
xiangyi li <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:10:43 +0800
Dear Alissandra Cummins,

Many people died in tsunami happened in the Indian
Ocean, which gives rise to the sympathy and the
support of the whole world. The ICOM's Humanitarianism
to the disaster area expresses the standpoint of the
new elected board of ICOM leaders to the world
affairs. And I agree your propose totally and I have
called for China Museum colleagues to try our best to
assist the disasters.

Li xiangyi
The member of ICOM Executive Council
President of China Association of Natural Science
Museums and Vice President of Chinese Society Museums