ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
xiangyi li <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:19:05 +0800
I am so happy to receive your email and to know

Dear Udo Goesswald,

I am so happy to receive your email and to know you are busy preparing a concert for the Sichuan earthquake.

As the Chairman of ICOM Europe, you have done much for our Chinese especilly the people in the disaster areas, your hard work deserves our deeply appreciation and thank you so much. I will forward your email to the President of ICOM China-----Mr. Zhang Wenbin, I am sure all of my colleagues are very happy to hear this news.

Thanks again and best wishes for the wonderful concert soon!

yours,
Xiangyi