ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 15:36:59 +1200
Greetings all,

I am putting together the next edition of ICOM New Zealand News so if you have
anything to include would you please email it to me within the next two days
with your copy in the body of your message( NOT as an attached file!)

I shall include whatever I can and all comments / articles are welcome.

Cheers

Roger

<---- End Included Message ---->