ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Teresa Medici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:36:04 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

The 2015 ICOM GLASS Annual Meeting is organized in the frame of the 20th
Congress of the AIHV - Association International pour l’Histoire du Verre
(International Association for the History of Glass) in Fribourg and
Romont, Switzerland, from 7 to 14 September 2015.

Registration is via the AIHV 2015 website where you’ll find details of
registration fees, as well a link to the programme and the registration
form: http://www.aihv2015.ch.

Additionally, we will have some events exclusive to ICOM GLASS participants.

For detailed information please contact  the ICOM GLASS Committee
Secretary: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Teresa Medici

Secretary GLASS - ICOM International Committee of Museums and Collections
of Glass

http://network.icom.museum/glass
http://issuu.com/icom-glass_reviewsonglass01/docs/review_on_glass_1

http://issuu.com/icom-glass_reviewsonglass01/docs/review_on_glass_2

http://issuu.com/icom-glass_reviewsonglass01/docs/reviews_on_glass_iii

Unidade I&D VICARTE - "Vidro e Cerâmica para as Artes"
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Hangar III - Campus da Caparica
2829 - 516 CAPARICA (Portugal)
www.vicarte.org

DG Culture, Identità e Autonomie

Valorizzazione del Patrimonio Culturale e Accreditamento degli Istituti
Culturali

Regione Lombardia

Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1

20124 MILANO (Italy)