ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Herreman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:20:01 -0600
Dear Katerina:

We have been most concerned about the damage cused by the heavy floods in
your country.
I am glad to know that, at least, the museum collections were evacuated on
time.
I am sure that ICOM as part of the Blue Shield movement will be most
watchful of the present and near future situation of Czech museums.
If you might need help in the planning or remodeling of heritage buildings,
I am sure that with the participation of experts from different committees,
we could think of a project. In my case, please count on my expertise and my
good will.

Yani Herreman