ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christian-Emil Ore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:54:43 +0100
Dear all,

The tsunami catastrophe in Asia has shocked us all and on behalf of CIDOC,
I would like to express our deepest sorrow for those involved in this tragedy.

The Board of CIDOC will have a regular meeting on the 22nd of January.  In
addtion to our regular agenda we will discuss the possibilities for CIDOC
to provide aid and support. However, we would appreciate any hint on what
is being expected from us by ICOM and also by the International Museum
Community.

Kind  regards,
Christian-Emil Ore
Chair of CIDOC