ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tereza M Scheiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:37:37 -0200
Dear Gunther, Dear Alissandra, Dear All,

This is the kind of action we must take, in order to have a really
pro-active ICOM.  We have so much to offer beyond the words of support...

Congratulations, Gunther, for the fine idea, which should be followed by
one and every member-country where this kind of help can be offered!
And congratulations for placing human life above destroyed cultural goods.

On due time, we could organize an ICOM task force to help locally in the
affected areas.  Whatever kind of help needed, be sure to count with me.

Tereza Scheiner
E.C. member