ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 01:26:57 +0000
The ICOM Training of Personnel (ICTOP) web site has now officially
moved and is at:

        htpp://www.city.ac.uk/ictop/

though it is probably more convenient to leave your bookmark on the easier
to remember ICOM short-cut:

        http://www.icom.org/ictop/

Please check out the new ICTOP on line and let me have any feedback!

The files include the latest (vol. 16 no. 1) ICTOP Newsletter (it -
Information on Training) and at least a start of our planned comprehensive
index to web sites of museum and heritage training centres, courses, and
of training and professional education resources.

Further contributions for this database, and reports, research papers and
news for the planned new "Forum" section should be sent to me in any
common e-mail, HTML or major PC word-processing format (Corel WordPerfect,
Lotus WordPro or Microsoft Word or Office), either as a text or HTML
e-mail (for preference) or on diskette by mail.

Patrick J. Boylan
(Chair of ICTOP)

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887;
Home: "The Deepings", Gun Lane, Knebworth, Herts. SG3 6BJ, UK;
phone & fax: +44-1438-812.658;
E-mail: [log in to unmask];  Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/