ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 17:16:57 +0100
We have had many useful contacts over the years. The internet now offers
great opportunities for sharing information. We are placing many of our
resources on our website, as well as using it for proiding links, for
example, to terminology sources.

It would be good to see how we can co-operate.

David Dawson

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Krasimir Damjanov
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Dear colleagues,
>There is an idea in my head I would like to share with you. Do you consider
>useful to establish close contacts between museum documentation centres all
>over the world?Let us say via Internet, ICOM -L etc. I believe so. What do
>you think about it?
>

>Krasimir Damjanov
>Head Moravian Museum
>Documentation Centre
>Zelny trh Square 6
>659 37 Brno, Czech republic
>tel.: 00420-5-42321205, switch 212
>fax: 00420-5-42210493
>e-mial: [log in to unmask]

David Dawson                    email: [log in to unmask]
Outreach Manager, Museum Documentation Association
67 Spring Street, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5NN : telephone 01608 645576
- - - NEW ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS FOR MAIN OFFICE - - -
MDA, Jupiter House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD
Tel: (+44) 1223 315760 Fax: (+44) 1223 362521
- - - - SEE OUR WEB PAGES - http://www.open.gov.uk/mdocassn/index.htm - - - - -