ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nicholas Crofts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 14:09:12 +0100
Cliff Quinn wrote:

> CIDOC's work in database modelling and
> their June 95 paper on Information Categories were inspiring.
>
> Unfortunately, I expected more activity and opinion on CIDOC-L,
> and after receiving a few responses to my comments, have heard
>"virtually" nothing about these subjects. Is anyone else interested?

The CIDOC documentation standards WG will be meeting in February
(10-14) in London to work on the new OO data model. I hope and
expect that the results will provide material for lively debate.

Nick Crofts
co-chair CIDOC Data Standards WG
DSI Geneva
tel +41 22 418 55 64