ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Hans Manneby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:57:52 +0100
Dear colleagues,
I sent the mail below to the organizing committee in Seoul earlier this
fall, but I will also be glad to share it on ICOM-L.
Best regards

Hans Manneby

Mr Byung-Mo Kim
Mr Kun-Moo Yi
Mr Jong-Kyu Kim

with this mail I would like to thank you all for the fantastic ICOM
conference, so well organised and with outstanding hospitality! I had the
privilige to visit Seoul already in May in order to plan our ICR conference
together with Mr Chong-sun Rhi at Gyeonggi Provincial Museum and that was
very helpful for the success of our conference. As I have heard from my
fellow ICR members, all are much impressed by the way you managed to carry
through the whole, complex congress and also by the friendliness from our
Korean colleagues and the interesting museums and sites that we visited.
Once again, a big thank you to the whole organising committee,
from

Hans Manneby
former ICR chairman
now ICOM Sweden chairman