ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patrick Effiboley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:09:30 +0000
Dear Gary and all,
I strongly support the idea of choosing Piet Pouw as Honorary Member of ICOM. He has been working for our organization for longtime especially as ICOM Treasurer and Member of Ethics Committee. After his retirement from Reiwardt Academy where he was Lecturer and and Director of the Master Degree  Programme , he accepted to lead our organization at a critical moment of its life.
For all these, he deserves to be chosen as Honorary Member of our organization.
Dear Piet, Thank you for all and have a healthy and brilliant retirement.
Yours, Patrick Effiboley