ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tehmina Goskar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:03:49 +0000
I too am interested in ICOM's position.  ICOM should take a lead in
resolving this and especially, take ethical leadership, putting the
case forward for both sides and then compare both cases against the
Code of Ethics for museums published my ICOM.

Have ICOM been asked to give evidence or a statement by the Italian court?

Please do keep this issue live, it is crucially important.

Best wishes,
Tehmina
Salisbury, UK