ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Giovanni Pinna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:34:49 +0100
Dear Colleagues
In the list of international commitee sent by mr.Jongsok KIM, ICOMON
committee is missing. This is explained in the same letter, in which is
written:"For some other International Committees and Organisations not
listed here at this point, the Korean National Committee will endeavour to
confirm their contact persons in due course." In fact ICOMON is not the
only international committee lacking: CIMCIM and ICDAD are also missing,
together with four Affiliated organizations.
For that reason I much appreciated the kind answer of Mr.Albert A.J.
Scheffers, but at the same time I was surprised by the vexed answer of
Mr.R. G. Doty.

Giovanni Pinna
Member of the Executive Council of ICOM