ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carla BONOMI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:53:35 +0000
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The International Committee for Exhibition and Exchange and ICOM South Africa are pleased to officially launch the website for our upcoming annual ICEE conference to be held in Cape Town, South Africa from November 16 to 19, 2015.

The theme of this year's conference is Get Connected! New Markets, Audiences, and Perspectives in Exhibition Exchange. The conference will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from November 17th to 19th, 2015.

A pre-conference workshop entitled Exhibition Exchange Futures for South Africa organized in collaboration with ICOM South Africa and theSouth African Museums Association will be offered on  November 16th, 2015.

We invite you to explore the great programme we have planned for you. Check back soon for registration information.

We are extending our call for papers for workshop and conference presentations until July 24th, 2015. Please consult the website for more details.

http://www.icee2015.org.za/

Please feel free to share this information with your contacts and networks.

We look forward to welcoming you to South Africa!

The ICEE Board and ICOM SA

Carina Jaatinen
ICOM/ICEE, Chairperson
Head of Exhibitions