ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:04:35 +0000
I am presently working on a project related to the concept of time.  My
interest is not to study how humans have developed mechanisms to regulate their
activities (like calendars, clocks, etc) but rather on how we perceive time in
our lives.

As we all know, the change of millenium is a perfect occasion for us to reflect
on the concept of time.

I am interested in knowing if other museums have worked concretly with such an
abstract concept. I would also be interested to know if any of you are planning
to work on such a topic in the years to come.

Thank you in advance.

Jean-Marc Blais
Canadian Museum of Civilization
jean-marc.blais(a)cmcc.muse.digital.ca