ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mouliou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:18:20 +0300
Dear ICOM members, dear colleagues,

The Annual Conference of the International Committee for the Collections
and Activities of Museums of Cities (CAMOC) will start before too long.

We are only three weeks away from our reunion that will take place in
Gothenburg, Sweden between 6 to 9 of August, and the programme is filled
with interesting presentations, workshops and study visits.

In our website, you can download the entire conference booklet, with the
programme and the abstracts, accessible at

*http://network.icom.museum/fileadmin/user_upload/minisites/camoc/PDF/CAMOC_Goteborg_programme__booklet_1.pdf
<http://network.icom.museum/fileadmin/user_upload/minisites/camoc/PDF/CAMOC_Goteborg_programme__booklet_1.pdf>
*

For those who would like to attend, there is still time to register online
at

https://www.viaregi.com/registration/deltagerweb.aspx?kid=2542&pid=53069

We are also very pleased that the summer issue of *CAMOCnews* (3/2014)  has
just come out it is and equally rich in material, thanks to the great
contributions of all the authors and our collaborators in this undertaking.

You can access it through the following link:

http://network.icom.museum/fileadmin/user_upload/minisites/camoc/PDF/CAMOC_Newsletter_2014_03.pdf

As always, we are looking forward to hearing from you with new proposals
about possible future articles (short or long) and also to meeting many of
you in Gothenburg.

With best wishes,

Marlen Mouliou

CAMOC Secretary