ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Musangano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Musangano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:53:28 +0200
Per,
A quick reaction- I did get the same when amp had a meeeting in Sweden last year- I just through them away, but if you would like to send some to me, I can tell you if they are the same.
In the case of Samp we have our own persons in Nigeria so in some cases where I was not sure I just asked them for a check and everything was just to ignore.

Greetings
Elisabet