ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
John McAvity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:30:35 -0400
On this topic of a prize for the worst museum of the year (sic), there
actually is a prize for the worst post card internationally and a Canadian
museum "won" this a few years ago.    Rather than hide and ignore it, they
played it up into a major national media campaign and it was extremely well
received!!!

John McAvity