ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carla BONOMI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:55:50 +0100
From : stephen lloyd [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to formally announce that my two terms as Chair of ICFA (2005-2010) have ended in 2010 at the ICFA annual meeting in Oxford and the duties have been handed over at the General Conference in Shanghai, when ICFA held a successful joint meeting and symposium together with DEMHIST, GLASS and ICDAD. My successor as Chair of ICFA is Dr Giuliana Ericani, Director of the Museo Biblioteca Archivio at Bassano del Grappa. The details of the new ICFA Officers and Board members can be found on the ICFA webpages within the ICOM website, and likewise details of the Oxford meeting (at the Ashmolean Museum) and the Shanghai symposium will be posted on the ICFA webpages in due course.

It has been an honour and a special experience to be responsible for ICFA over the past six years. Therefore I thank the former President, Alissandra Cummins, the current Director-General, Julien Anfruns, the Executive Council, the Advisory Council, the members of the Head Office in Paris, and the Chairs of the International Committees for their support, as well as in particular the various ICFA Officers and Board members. You helped make it possible for ICFA to flourish over this period and to make a reality of the genuine international exchange between fine art museum professionals.

with kind regards to you all and best wishes for the future,

Dr Stephen Lloyd

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5836 (20110201) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com