ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carla BONOMI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:24:28 +0000
We are pleased to announce the registration on Annual Conference of ICOM International Committee for Marketing and Public Relations (MPR) in 2015 open now.
When: 24 - 28, October, 2015
Conference venue: Aram Khachaturian Museum, Yerevan, Armenia

Registration for participation is open now. http://www.museumarm.am/en/registration.
Early bird registration will be closed on 30th of April, 2015.

Theme: Emerging Trends
For museum brands to remain relevant in a changing world, it is critical to consider the impact of trends. This year, the ICOM MPR conference will be held in Yerevan, Armenia from the 24-28th October, 2015. The conference will focus on "Emerging trends" and their impact on museum brands. We will explore four subthemes, and will discuss the role of marketing and public relations in addressing them - the challenges and opportunities offered by the digital space, dealing with controversy and understanding and engaging new audiences.

The conference organizing committee tried to do its best to provide the participants with interesting content and opportunity to experience the Armenian hospitality and ancient culture by the study trip programs and post conference tours.
Visit the conference website for more information;http://www.museumarm.am/en/about
The hotels offered to the participants on the registration page provide special rates to the ICOM MPR participants. A shuttle service will be provided from those hotels to the conference venue and versus.

We are looking forward to meet you in Yerevan soon.

Organizing committee of ICOM MPR conference

Contact information
ICOM Armenia
Arami 1, 0010 Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
Tell: (+ 374 93) 446799
E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Web page: www.museumarm.am