ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
ICOM CIDOC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 21:13:59 +0300
Dear CIDOC Member,

By the time of the ICOM General Conference in July this year a new CIDOC
Board for the period 2016-2019 has to be elected.

I am pleased to forward to you on behalf of Richard Light, election
coordinator, the information about the candidates and the election here
below.

*You are invited to cast your vote, quoting your ICOM membership number, by
31 May 2016 at*
 http://bit.ly/1NZfECz

You can find all information about the candidates on our website:
http://network.icom.museum/cidoc/home/news/cidoc-board-elections-2016/

*Vous trouvez l'information en fr**ançais  sur notre site Web: *
http://network.icom.museum/cidoc/accueil/nouvelles/elections-du-bureau-cidoc-2016/L/2/

Best regards

Maija Ekosaari
CIDOC Secretary
Best regards,

http://network.icom.museum/cidoc
facebook CIDOC Events
LinkedIn CIDOC - International Documentation Committee of ICOM
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/811107

#cidoc

See you in Milan!