ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
"C. Bonomi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:00:07 -0500
Please pass this information on to any of your colleagues whom you would
consider interested in participating:

Dear ICOM Member,
Dear Colleague,

August 19th seems to be far away, but we at the Organizing Team feel there
is almost not enough time for all the necessary tasks to be done. We are
well on our way to prepare the 21st General Conference of ICOM that will
take place in Vienna from 19th to 24th August 2007.

Today, we would like to remind you that the special rate for “early bird
registration”
(€ 230,--) will only be applicable for registrations that reach us by 31st
January.

Detailled information on the Conference is available in the ICOM 2007
brochure or on our homepage at http://2007.icom.museum
For your convenience, we provide online registration there.

In case you should have any questions about the Conference or registration
issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to pass this information on to any of your colleagues or
friends in the museum world whom you would consider interested in participating.

We are looking forward to welcoming many of you here in summer and are
trying our best to make your stay and the Conference a worthwhile and
interesting experience!

Armine Wehdorn
For the ICOM 2007 Organizing Team