ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Giovanni Pinna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:58:38 +0200
On 28th and 29th November 2003 the Tuscany Region and the Florence
Council will organise in Florence an International Conference, with the
sponsorship of the ICOM Italia, on the subject of “Disabled people and
cultural heritage”.
The purpose of the Conference is to point out what people is doing in
Italy, Europe and all over the world to encourage the access of the
disabled people to the cultural heritage spread whether in museums or
in the territory. Moreover the Conference aims to highlight the most
significant experiences in this field.
The Conference will deal with any kind of disability: ambulation and
functional disabilities, blind men/women, mentally handicapped people,
etc.
We ask everybody who knows, took part or is taking part in this kind of
experiences, to let us know them. We intend to invite to the conference
people who will present the most significant experiences.

Contact Valentino Baldacci
MEMORIA ECCLESIAE
Via dei Conti, 6 - 50123 Florence, Italy
Phone: 055/2670367
Fax: 055/2656369
E-mail: <[log in to unmask]