ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lena Millinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:37:04 +0100
Dear Alissandra,

On behalf of the MPR Committee we offer the full support of the board and
the members of our committee in questions of communication and information
to ease the difficulties caused by the recent terrible and incredible
catastrophe in Asia . Once the damage and losses are established and the
need for support determined, please rest assured that we are eager and
more than willing to assist our colleagues and friends in the region in
any possible way through our professional skills. In these difficult
times, our thoughts are with everyone directly or indirectly afflicted by
the earth quake and the tsunami, professionally and humanly.

For the MPR Committee
Paal Mork, Chairman, Nina Zdravic, Vice Chair, Lena Millinger, Secretary,
Jan Sas, Treasurer

Email: [log in to unmask]