ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cary Karp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:17:04 +0200
Quoting George Hein:

> It's a bit ironic that this reqest for feedback has generated more
> messages than any other topic on the list.

I must admit to being surprised by this flurry of contributions.
Many more of the same variety were addressed to me personally, as
well. I have certainly enjoyed the positive response and am very
hestitant to exert any administrative control over a relevant
line of discussion. It might be more purposeful, though if
successive responses to what is said in similar future cases more
clearly add to what has already been stated.

Should the situation arise, I'll forward the first few "bad
idea", "good idea" commentaries directly to the list but will
then take the liberty of summarizing the scope of further
repetitive commentary. (I see everything that is addressed to the
list, whether or not it is distributed further, and nothing is
ignored with the exception of outright spam.)

Once again, though, thanks for all the thanks!

Cary Karp <[log in to unmask]>