ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Hans Rengman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:43:12 +0200
Dear Colleagues; CIDOC members and friends!

I would like to remind You of the next CIDOC conference in SIBIU,
Romania, september 4-9, 2011. The conference will cover varous aspects
of general issues and subthemes of the broad scope "Knowledge
management and museums". Program content includes speakers from a
variety of museums and projects around the world. We are looking
forward to share many interesting experiences from the KM development
in the heritage sector.

Program details and abstracts are available at the conference site:

http://www.brukenthalmuseum.eu/cidoc/uk/file/program.html

Registration at the lower price level is open until july 20. Please
see information at

http://www.brukenthalmuseum.eu/cidoc/uk/file/inregistrare.html

Questions and more information by email to

Iulia Mesea, Conference Coordinator

Welcome to Sibiu!

Hans Rengman

Vice Chair