ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diana Pardue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:36:08 -0500
Dear Alissandra and ICOM colleagues,

The members of ICAMT are also shocked and saddened by the news of the
natural disaster and human tragedy in Asia.  Our thoughts are the people
afflicted by this disaster and its aftermath.  We agree with Yani that ICOM
is a good resource to assist the affected regions through the expertise of
its committees and members.

 When you have assessed the damage and determined what is needed, please
let us know how ICAMT members can most effectively help our colleagues and
friends in this very critical situation, through our professional skills,
in particular architecture and exhibitions.

From ICAMT
Diana Pardue, Chair

Marja-Liisa Pohjanvirta, Secretary

http://www.midatlanticmuseums.org